Fun on The Boulevard
The Boulevard San Diego has been reborn and it’s one of THE places to go on a fun date these days. On this one, you’ll be supporting three local businesses that have something unique to offer – including a killer artisan meat sandwich, home brews that are making their first public appearance, and indie movies from around the world.
- WHERE: North Park
- VIBE: Eat & Drink, Learn, Music & Theater
- INVESTMENT: $$
- WHEN: Afternoon, Evening, Night
- HOW LONG: 2-4 hours, 4-6 hours
- MEAL: Cocktails, Lunch, Dinner
- DRESS: Casual, Grunge
- DOG-FRIENDLY: No
In whatever order you’re feeling:
- Grab an artisan sandwich, housemade sausage, or grass fed burger at…
- Taste a brew that just left the nest at…
- Grab some popcorn and an indie movie at…
ICING ON THE DATE:
- Get a jump on a future date by checking out the class schedules at The Heart & Trotter or The Homebrewer.
- The Heart & Trotter’s Happy Hour is all day Tuesday-Thursday with $4 16 oz craft beers.
- The Homebrewer and The Heart & Trotter are closed on Mondays.