An Evening of San Diego Improv
Whose date is it anyways??? Well, this hilarious date will be impacted by many courtesy of San Diego improv comedians, an active audience and a bit of competition. In the middle of this date, you’ll most likely be laughing and cheering as teams of budding comedians battle for your vote. At the beginning and end of it, you’ll be doing some of your own improvising.
- WHERE: Old Town/Mission Hills
- VIBE: Eat & Drink, Music & Theater
- INVESTMENT: $$$
- WHEN: Evening, Night
- HOW LONG: 2-4 hours, 4-6 hours
- MEAL: Cocktails, Dinner
- DRESS: Casual, Classy
- DOG-FRIENDLY: No
- Pre-purchase tickets for the improv comedy showtime of your choice at…
National Comedy Theater
3717 India Street
San Diego, CA 92103
- Decide where you’ll start and where you’ll end between these two eateries…
Starlite San Diego
3175 India Street, San Diego CA 92103
619.358.9766Shakespeare Pub & Grille
3701 India Street
San Diego CA 92103
ICING ON THE DATE:
- Go big and try contacting the theater ahead of time to arrange a BIG surprise or just raise your hand when the comedians ask for audience participation and surprise the heck out of your date. (Guys…remember that most women love to be adored in public!)
- If you’re set on dinner at Starlite, it’s a good idea to ditch the improvisation and make a reservation.
- You can walk from Starlite to the National Comedy Theater IF you and your date have comfortable shoes and a sweater during our frigid San Diego winters.