On this fun and quirky evening, you’ll be letting go of the uptight and forgetting all the rules. A pre-show glass of wine or two at a local urban winery will help you loosen up. After all, there’s no telling what may happen when it comes to eight goofballs improvising comedy in a tiny cabaret theater. And, you surely won’t be breaking any rules when you scribble on the walls before, during or after a Russian-Georgian dinner.
- WHERE: North Park
- VIBE: Eat & Drink, Music & Theater
- INVESTMENT: $$
- WHEN: Evening
- HOW LONG: 2-4 hours, 4-6 hours
- MEAL: Cocktails, Dinner
- DRESS: Casual
- DOG-FRIENDLY: No
- Sip on wines and munch on charcuterie at…
- Encourage wildly inappropriate improvisational behavior at the 8:00 pm show at…
- Stroll in the crosswalk to a quirky Eastern European delight…
- If there’s laughter and energy still flowing through your veins, grab a cocktail by the pool at…
ICING ON THE DATE:
- Any personal rule that you can toss out tonight in the interest of soaking up the theme of this date?
- Memorialize your date by writing something on the wall [or ceiling] of Pomegranate…it makes for a great date souvenir you can revisit when you come back here in the future.
- You’ll only need to park your car once and walk less than a block to go to all stops on this date.
- Reservations are a MUST at Pomegranate.
- If you don’t want to eat as late as 9:30-ish, head to Pomegranate before catching Finest City’s later show.