When was the last time a professional captured your love on film? [Or, rather, in a .jpg file.] If never, get to it! If it’s been more than a year, it’s that time again. Forget the indoor studio and head to the historical and lushly landscaped Balboa Park with a consummate professional photographer who knows where to click. After you’ve been sufficiently captured, head back inside for some delicious hospitality and a serious meal for two.
- WHERE: South/Balboa Park
- VIBE: Eat & Drink, Romance, Shop
- INVESTMENT: $$$$
- WHEN: Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- HOW LONG: 2-4 hours, 4-6 hours
- MEAL: Lunch, Dinner
- DRESS: Casual, Classy
- DOG-FRIENDLY: No
- Arrange your photo shoot with…
>>> Date Oxygen Check-in Deal: 50% off reg. rates with Facebook or Yelp check-in <<<
- Afterwards, enjoy lunch or dinner at…
The Prado at Balboa Park
1549 El Prado
San Diego, CA 92101
ICING ON THE DATE:
There’s something about wearing an entirely new outfit that stoke the fire of a woman’s beauty. And, some scientist somewhere has surely proven that an outfit is not complete without sensuous matching undergarments. On your pre-date shopping spree [with or without your mate], Kapreeza Fine European Lingerie is a must stop.
- Check out Date Oxygen’s “Him & Her Photo Session” board on Pinterest for some inspirational (and hot) poses.
- Dinner reservations recommended at The Prado. Check out their special lounge menu (4 p.m. until close) just for couples!
- Attention Men: Take it from an experienced Date Guru…it is not okay to surprise your date with this particular outing. Any time a woman is going to be captured for eternity in any fixed medium, she must feel her very best. Surprise her with a gift card to Kapreeza!
- Attention Ladies: Don’t forget to bring supplies for pre-shoot hair and makeup touch-up.