A couple who cooks together, stays together…right? Okay, no guarantees, but we bet you’ll chew on at least one new pizza fact and test those cooperative skills in this flavorful Pizza & Beer 101 class. Throw in some local craft beer – some only poured here by the brewers themselves – and an uber friendly East Coast-style pizzeria, and a we can guarantee some delish date night fun. And, what pizza and beer date would be complete without an Italian gelato and espresso chaser?
- WHERE: Downtown
- VIBE: Eat & Drink, Learn
- INVESTMENT: $$
- WHEN: Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- HOW LONG: 2-4 hours
- MEAL: Dinner, Dessert
- DRESS: Casual
- DOG-FRIENDLY: No
- Sign up for the monthly Pizza & Beer 101 class at…
- Stroll over for your real Italian gelato and espresso chaser at…
ICING ON THE DATE:
Film some video and snap some pics and send your date a follow up thank you – starring him or her.
- Ciro’s Pizza & Beer 101 classes are generally held on the first Tuesday of the month from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Each class features a different craft beer + presentation from one of San Diego’s local breweries. Email them at email@example.com – or give them a call – to reserve your dough.
- Check out Date Oxygen’s “Pizza Love” date for more pizza in your dating future.
- Shivering is not sexy. Make sure your date will be warm enough while walking over to Chocolat.