Step Out of Your Box into a North Park Theater
When you’re brave enough to climb out of your box, the reward is often some the most rewarding (and quirky) experiences. This quirky date begins in a funky Russian-Georgian eatery with writing on the walls. The ending depends on you. Which North Park theater will it be—the smallest and the sweetest, the hidden improvisational gem, the one showcasing some form of local culture or the historic musical spot?
- WHERE: North Park
- VIBE: Eat & Drink, Music & Theater
- INVESTMENT: $$$, $$$$
- WHEN: Evening
- HOW LONG: 4-6 hours
- MEAL: Dinner, Dessert
- DRESS: Casual, Classy
- DOG-FRIENDLY: No
- Choose your theatrical event and pre-purchase tickets from one of the following North Park venues…
- Begin your evening opening your mind for your unique theatrical experience over dinner at…
ICING ON THE DATE:
- In keeping with the theme of this date, bring your date a quirky gift to remove from a box at dinner.
- If you chose North Park Vaudeville, be sure and reminisce over the vintage candy and choose your favorites for dessert.
- Check for a deal on the venue’s Yelp listing.
- Reservations are a must at Pomegranate!