Best San Diego Fish Tacos Crawl
In the words of the (in)famous public speaker, Dan Quayle… “If you give a person a fish, they’ll fish for a day. But if you train a person to fish, they’ll fish for a lifetime.” How about we just forget Dan Quayle and talk about a date to find the best San Diego fish tacos?
- WHERE: Mission Hills, Pacific/Ocean Beach
- VIBE: Eat & Drink
- INVESTMENT: $$
- WHEN: Afternoon, Evening
- HOW LONG: 0-2 hours, 2-4 hours
- MEAL: Lunch, Dinner
- DRESS: Grunge, Casual
- DOG-FRIENDLY: No
- Stop eating at least 4-6 hours before starting this date.
- Order Fish Tacos #1 at…
Blue Water Seafood Market & Grill
3667 India Street, San Diego CA 92103
- Head to the next stop for Fish Tacos #2…
South Beach Bar & Grille
5059 Newport Avenue, Ocean Beach CA 92107
- Crawl here for Fish Tacos #3 and some digesting time…
Pacific Beach Fish Shop
1775 Garnet Avenue, San Diego CA 92109
ICING ON THE DATE:
- Bring a bottle of your date’s favorite wine to the corkage-free Pacific Beach Fish Shop. Don’t forget a Sharpie to memorialize the details on the label or the cork as a date souvenir.
- Pay some homage to the fish who made your date so great by making some time for a walk by the ocean in Pacific and/or Ocean Beach.
- South Beach Bar & Grille is cash only.
- Let your date know you’ll most likely be sitting outside at the Pacific Beach Fish Shop so he/she dresses appropriately.
- Read this before you go hunting for the best San Diego fish tacos: “INSIDE SD: Best Fish Tacos in San Diego”.