A Date Night to Remember in San Diego
Indulge all your senses on this sensual date night to remember in San Diego away from the crowds. Begin your evening sipping cocktails on a balcony with a stunning view. Breathe in the beauty and breathe out your inhibitions. At your next stop just a few blocks away, you’ll be transported to Europe, where a lingerie consultant will serve only you and your date. While one of you models, the other can sit back and soak up another stunning view. When you’ve found a treasure to your mutual liking, it will be time for a romantic Italian dinner. Make sure you sip on Italiano espressos after dinner to ensure both of you have lots of energy to get you through the next several hours.
- WHERE: Little Italy, Downtown
- VIBE: Eat & Drink, Shop, Spice
- INVESTMENT: $$$$
- WHEN: Evening, Night
- HOW LONG: 4-6 hours, 6+ hours
- MEAL: Cocktails, Dinner
- DRESS: Classy
- DOG-FRIENDLY: No
- Begin with cocktails and the stunning view at…
The Glass Door
1835 Columbia Street
San Diego, CA 92101
- Next is your pre-arranged private lingerie session with Renata, owner of…
Kapreeza Lingerie & Swimwear
1772 Kettner Blvd.
San Diego CA 92101
Date Oxygen Check-in Deal: 10% off any purchase with Facebook or Yelp check-in
- End the evening indulging in authentic Italian fare by candlelight at…
Salvatore’s Cucina Italiana
750 Front Street
San Diego, CA 92101
ICING ON THE DATE:
- Fedex your date a fancy invitation (complete with Kapreeza’s website for some pre-date browsing) to this unforgettable night. (Ladies…slip a pair of sexy undies into the invite to get him extra excited.)
- Sneak along a pair of your/her sexiest heels to bring into Kapreeza…it’s amazing what some altitude can do for a sexy outfit.
- Arrange for a dozen red roses to be at the table when you arrive at Salvatore’s.
- Remember “your” table…hopefully, you’ll be coming back here in the future.
- GUYS: Due to the intimacy of this date, it is only recommended for those couples who have reached the appropriate level of intimacy in their relationship. In most cases, it is not okay to surprise your date with this type of date…without divulging all of the details, get the thumbs up on the before you begin the arrangements.
- For more about Kapreeza, click HERE.
- This date requires planning to ensure that it goes smoothly and romantically. Make reservations for your private lingerie fitting with Renata at Kapreeza (being sure to let her know you are a Date Oxygen dater) and for dinner at Salvatore’s.
- Be sure and let your date know this is a special night to remember in San Diego worthy of dressing up.
- For easier Little Italy parking, click HERE.